Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

One Month!!!

One Month


I can not believe it Isaac is a Month Old!! it doesn't feel like it is. but then again, it feel like Isaac has been here forever.
My Little Man has grown and change so much in a month's time!!
He has started out growing the newborn clothes, and have moved into the 0-3month clothes now. Some are a little long on him still. but then again some are a little short on him too! I think he is going to be long like his daddy is.

Life here is OK. I either sprained or strained my upper back so Mom is up here helping me with Isaac, cause I can't carry him when he is in his car seat, and watch him when I'm in physical therapy.

Isaac got circumcised this past Thursday. he is doing very good with that! Looks like he is healing very nicely.  tomorrow is our follow up appointment for him on that and from his appointment two weeks ago, about his puking. I'm going to bring up that his puking has calm down a lot, but his gas has gone up! he farts more then his daddy does!

Let's see what has been going on..

Halloween was great! Isaac was a pumpkin for oh 1.5 seconds.. He wasn't impressed with being a pumpkin.

Thanksgiving is coming up in a couple weeks, and we are planning on spending it with my best friends! I'm pretty excited it should be a good day for the all of us!

We are of course missing Aaron like crazy. But we try and talk at least once a day. Yesterday I turned the Web Cam on and Aaron got to see Isaac, and Isaac loved sitting there and staring at the computer screen.
Wish he could of seen Aaron that would of been very nice.
But we got a full year of doing the web camming so We will get the chance!!

Life here is just revolved around Isaac and what he wants and needs.. The saying going on around here is "Isaac decides, No one else but him!"

This past weekend we had a treat!
Emily, Sami, and Cole came up to visit!! it was great while they were here. We went to the Thousand Island Winery, and it was just great! We did a little wine tasting, and saw some of the sites. It was great!

Got to use the Moby Wrap. We figured it out the night before, and OMG I love it! and so does Isaac!! We both were so comfy! and he slept the entire time we were at the Winery. Definitely will be using that more often! Love it! and wasn't hard to use either!


hehe as you can see at the top I got his One Month Photo done now. LOL I decided to do the quilt Great Grandma made. and I'll see if I can swing it so in every month he will have some sort of Duckie PJ's on!

Here's a couple more from the shoot I did. these are not touch up.. I haven't had the chance to mess around.. ah screw it, I'll do it now... Never mind, I went through them and only found two worth keeping...













Whelp that is all I got for right now!

Good Night Everyone!!

2 comments: