Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Two Months, First Haircuts, Ohio, Cousins and Aunts.

I sleeping leave me alone
Hello Hello Hello..
SO a lot has been happening this past month (yea I suck I haven't updated in a month, Newborn makes life busy!, plus school has been keeping me busy along with family)

SO what has been happening...

Mom and I spent Thanksgiving with my best of friends in New York. had a lot of fun!
then last week we loaded up the jeep, and Isaac and Digger, and took off for Ohio! took us 11hours to get here, but we made it!
I a nerd!

Isaac got to meet most of his Aunts and Cousins, (we still got Aaron's side of the family to go)
SMILES!!
Isaac got his first hair cut! at 7 weeks! who'd a thunk that a 7 week old would need a hair cut! but he did! Isaac needed one very badly! so we took him in to get it done. Looks a lot better!
That's all I got peeps. Hope you enjoy looking at all the pictures cause this Mommy is tired, and wants to stop typing! So enjoy!



O-H-I-O

Love Napping with my Mommy


Nap Time

I love my buddy and My buddy loves me

Great Grandma and I!

Happy to be in Papa Arms!

Great Grandpa B and I

My Daddy Pillow

Sweet Smiles

First Haircut!!

making me look good

what up

Cousin Greyson and I!!

what?

Pap,a Greyson, and I 

hmm how does this work

I'm on a firetruck

What Up Dude


Enough with the pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment