Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hello Hello!! Week 4 tomorrow!!

My Baby is 4 weeks old tomorrow! and a Month old this weekend!
I can't believe it's been a month!
We went to a new Doctor last week, and my little boy weighed in at 8lbs 12oz.. He is GROWING! yay!!

I had Mom and Dad come back up, I sprained my back some how, so Mom is staying with me a couple weeks to help me out with Isaac and around the house.

We are slowly adjusting to not having Aaron around. it's hard, we miss him a lot. a lot a lot. But we will be OK. We are making the best of this as we can.

Isaac has been such a great baby! we have some issues, (sleeping at night is still not his strong point, though he is getting better, esp. since we have figured out he doesn't like laying down flat. so he had been sleeping in the infant rocker/chair. Today we got the incliner that is good for babies who need to be on an incline when sleeping. so we shall see how well that works out for us.

I'm going to keep this short sorry but I'm so tired..
I'll add more later, Just so tired right now

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment