Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

4months Old, Doctor Appointment, Cereal, Colds

Hello!!
Can you believe that Isaac is now 4 months old?? I can't believe it!
We had our 4 month Well Baby Appointment today, he got 3 shots, he was not happy! the shock on his face when they sticked him, oh it just broke my heart. and he was pissed after that! took a bit to calm him down, but he made it known to me for the rest of the day that he wasn't happy, "uhhh, buouuhhhh" is all I heard for the rest of the day from him.. very sad, and very depressing, you can hear the displeasure in his voice.
Anyway, other than the shots, the appointment went very well. his stats are:
Weight: 14lb 13oz
Height: 26inches

He is just growing and changing everyday! It is such an amazing thing to see all this happen!
His favorite thing this week is to roll from back to tummy. Which he makes changing him IMPOSSIBLE!

This past month has been hell!
Isaac got a cold that just would not quit for two weeks. We are finally kicking it. He is on meds, and nebulizer. Which he takes like a pro.  BUT he was so kind enough to share his cold with me! so I'm fighting the same thing now. We had a couple bad nights of not sleeping cause of ear pain, and just plain crabbiness cause he could not breathe. We are kicking butt though and back on the mend again!

We got a CRAP load of snow up here! it's been crazy!! I'm officially sick of  the snow, we got so much that I couldn't see across the street to my neighbor's house! The pictures will show ya how it's been around here!

We are getting better with bedtimes, still need to work on our naps, Tonight was the first time I put Isaac in his crib while still awake, but sleepy. and he fell asleep on his own! I'm so happy!! I hope it continues on from here on out!
Oh So we got the go ahead to try solids!! SO tonight was Isaac's first time trying Rice Cereal! I got it all on video (which you can see below) and I got pictures also! It was so funny to watch him eat it, but he loved it! he ate it right up, while still getting it all over himself. Digger helped him out by cleaning his hands.

We pass our days with playing in the jumperoo, having tummy time in his Jungle, and napping, eating, and making funny faces at each other.  We keep each other entertained.

We miss Aaron more and more every day. but we keep in touch through Daddy Letters, and email, and we talk online, on his days off. We have our good days and bad. This deployment I'll admit has been pretty hard adjustment, but we are getting there. keep us in your prayers as we push on through each day.

So that is all!
I'll post pictures! and See ya laterz!!




No comments:

Post a Comment