Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

3 Months Old, Bedtimes, Bathtimes, and traveling

Hello All!
Isaac is 3 MONTHS OLD!!! how crazy is that? Seems like he has been in our lives forever.
We are back in NY after a month of visiting family in Ohio and spending Christmas down in FL, and Disney World.
Isaac and I haven't been doing much, just hanging out at home, and enjoying being the two of us.
We have actually gotten into a nice routine, well actually Isaac got himself into a nice routine, I just got to figure it out and work with it, instead of against it all the time! LOL

We got a nice routine going when it comes to bed time.
Every other night, we do bath time starting about 7-7:30ish.







then we head to the changing table, and get a fresh diaper, and a little powder to dry up between the rolls, then we get a little baby massage (We are going to go a class on post to learn more about how to do this, but what I do now is what I read on-line) and a little lotion also.




 then we get all swaddled up and we go and cuddle either on the couch, or we go upstairs to his room and rock, We read a book, nurse, or sing softly. Until he falls asleep







Then I lay him down, turn on the sound machine/projector make sure the monitor is on. kiss him on the head, and I head downstairs or if I'm really tired I go to bed myself.
But this all takes about an hour to an hour and half.
It's nice to have some hours to myself, and get some things done around the house. Or I just watch TV and mess around on the internet (or like the other night, got a bunch of school work done!)


I got a mohawk, whatcha you got?

Rubber Ducky, You're the One!

My helper! (until he got splashed then he was gone)

Splish Splash I'm taking a bath!
Isaac is a fan of bath time! He likes to get in and splash around! he just loves it and will sit there and coo and talk to me all about the fun he is having.
I'm enjoying all the this time I have with Isaac. It's just amazing how much I love this little boy.
Though I would love to get breaks every once in a while just get out and away for a bit, and rejuivnate! Just get a little me time.
But I just love every second I get with him.  He is such a joy.



Slowly we are counting the down the days until Aaron can be home again. it sucks not having him here. but We will make it through, We keep him in our prayers every night.
Well everyone it's getting kind of late, and I need sleep.
Sooooo.. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment